Monday, May 19, 2008

A bab lah dah badlah

So the past two weeks have been crazy and I have never been that good at history. Life is so full of irony.(You will see what I mean in a minute.) I already started to type this once and my computer died so now I type something different. Several years ago I asked my father for a heart like David's and little did I think what else might come with that. I always wanted to follow after Him but I didn't think of what lay in store. Since then my eyes have been opened, not that they were not before, but really opened.
This weekend I went and saw WICKED and it was even more WONDERFUL than I could have imagined( despite the rest of the atrocities of the weekend). Anyways, I am not a daring person, but in the past couple of years have learned how to do more daring things. To be honest they don't come naturally,time is an important element that and a lot of talks with my Father!
So I was kind of down yesterday and I went to my friends house to pick up a reference she had filled out for me. Her son is 5 and I have been teaching him about manners. As I was leaving ,he told me I had to say the magic word to get out . He stood there with his little arms and his legs forming his body into an X, blocking my way, stretched across the door . In return, I politely said"Please." He said "Nope, say a bab lah dah badlah." I chuckled. He repeated "A bab lah dah badlah." It made me happy. I said it and he moved. You know what he was trying to say? Don't you? But why correct a child? He will learn soon enough..Besides I was too tired..
It made me think of 10 things I want to do before I die except I can only think of two. Is not that sad? Oh well...maybe in the future I can think of more..I'm sure there are more I just have to accomplish these first
1. Go Hang Gliding
2. Sky Dive
Maybe it is my mood. Lately all I have wanted to do is fly. Wonder what that means? Hehehe

No comments: