Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Favorite Things

As much as I complain..I am trying to be more grateful..I have realized lately although life doesn't always go the way I plan I know I am blessed in more ways than I can imagine.trying to remind myself of this as often as possible...focus on + and not -.Life isn't about me anyways but the difference I make for my daddy!

I love rhyming and songs and dancing. If only all of life truly were a dance! Haha..here is a rendition to a few of my favorite things..though it might not exactly follow the beat you get the idea...

when the hot weathered wind smittens dust upon my sweaty skin and heat causes rashes..and I don't know if I am dirty or tan as it passes? these are few of my favorite things....mangoes,sticky rice and pingkai;friends who love me even though I don't why;khon lao who take me under their wings; these are a few of my favorite things; when the ravid dog chases, when the heat stings, when im feel sad...I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad!!!!!

No comments: