Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rough Days

The past two weeks have seemed like one thing after another literally happens everyday that confuses, bewilders or frustrates me but I am so thankful that the Lord always wins. This is a poem I wrote to Satan the other day. He maybe able to temporarily keep me down but in the end the Lord always wins. The title is The Lord Wins

The Lord Wins

My heart drops, drops, drops
Waiting for this pain
Hope it stops, stops, stops
But devil you prowl
Making my heart howl
But you won't win
My Saviors winds spin
Protecting me
You, wanting me to doubt
This pain how can it be?
But from the cross His blood did spout
And it covers me
So stab me
You are really stabbing Him
Try to drag me
The gravel digging in
Dust in my eyes
The Jobs' you despise
The world within
My prayers you cannot stop
His will you cannot block
The wall caves
His blood saves
My pain doesn't equate to what He gave
You think trials hinder
But really they end in His splendor
His Word reminds me
He wins
He wins!

No comments: