Monday, July 27, 2009

I am blessed

Right now I am at 15% of 100 for my support, but I believe he will provide. Some ways he has already provided are that 2 weeks ago someone paid for my lunch. I had very little money so I was extremely greatful. Then I was down to $5 and really needed gasoline for my car. Someone called asking me to babysit. I earned enough to get some gas. Then a friend paid for my dinner this weekend. I am down to $10 for a week and a half but believe He will provide. One of my Lao friends taught me a song that is actually an old American song it goes "The Father will make a way when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me, He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side....." You get the idea. I am thankful to all my friends and family for providing me with food and other necessities while home, but I am so ready to be back. "Foxes have holes and birds have nest but the son of man has no place to lay his head." I may never feel at home anywhere but I am thankful for the wonderful friends He has provided me with no matter where I live...

No comments: