Sunday, March 13, 2011

Life apart from life but life none the less

Wow! Right now I am at an extremely intense point in my life. Not that I'm not usually intense but more than normal. I have so many thoughts circling inside my brain like a spider web falling apart then rebuilding itself only to see another gap in the design I have made , wondering what pattern He is trying to create. But I will not give into this world and its pressures for He is on my side.

I love Laos but I miss my family dearly. I have given up facebook for lent in order to spend more time in my Father's arms. I need to feel wrapped in His presence like never before. Life is full of tough moments. Do I eat the flies or let them go? Is it a butterfly appearing or just another worm? Right now honestly I don't know but I do know He has been good to me and is good even if I don't comprehend the chain ahead of me. I will try to update this every week if not ever other. Feel free to follow along in my journey out of the abyss and into the peace of the heaven on earth.

Please be praying for

~Clarity in my future and that during these next six weeks I would grow in my love for Him and others in a way that I never thought possible. That my heart would stay mold able, teachable, humble and not fall into temptation but delivered from evil for my kingdom is on earth right now and to my ruler be the glory at the end of this battle I wage inside.

~That my path would be straightened-Father thanks for saving me even though I do not understand why you would choose such a wretch like me and allow others to die, but I do know you are good and just and this I must accept for I will never fully grasp your ways but I will acknowledge you Father. Please make my path straight.

No comments: