Saturday, October 10, 2009

Falling Apart

Ever feel like your inside a black hole falling, falling, falling waiting to hit the bottom. Well, I do. I think I am getting closer to the bottom but things are always harder before they get easier. A list of my life last week
1. No money
2. No phone
3. No internet still trying to think of what I will do. I really only need it for Skype but I like privacy when I talk to the parentals. Maybe I'll never really be able to pour out my heart and them theirs while still in Asia.
4. No house- rent is up October 25th
5. Trying to figure out what the future has in store. Knowing I am suppose to be in Laos for awhile but not knowing what that looks like.

This week-
1. I have a phone-finally!
2. I have enough money to get me by until my debit card comes
3. Still no internet
4. 2 pink house options
5. Still trying to figure out my life but I cannot do it alone. What is my purpose?

Please uplift my purpose, perserverance and housing. Thanks!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Lifting you up today. Asking for you to be encouraged as you persevere.