Saturday, September 5, 2009

Razzle dazzle Frizzle frazzle

Ahhh..I leave in 9 days.. 9 days... Today I went to Sams to pick up a few things. I ate lunch/dinner there. Growing up we did this often. We ate the samples for a meal. I had corn, rawberrsteak, shrimp, hummus, guacamole, canned fruit, two samdwich squares one turkey and one sloppy joe, and frozen strawberries..oh yeah. It was delicious the most expensive thing was the $.71 water. I leave Wednesday and am stressing out so much to do and so little time. I want to thank everyone who has been so kind to me and visited with me since being home. I am sad that I did not get to visit with you all but hope that you know I do care and am thankful for your support. If you want to hear stories feel free to call me at 479-756-0754 before I leave Wednesday. Thanks again. Please be uplifting my travels and readjustment.

1 comment:

Elise said...

We had samples at Sam's today too. Great minds think alike. I am glad we got to hang out a bit while you have been in AR.